Speakers, Publishers & Authors Association July 25 Agenda
5:30-7:30 p.m. – Security National Bank, 101 & Pacific St.
Cookies, coffee, water. brown bag
5:30 – 5:45 Register, refreshments, brown bag dinner (if you would like)
5:45 – 6:00 Inspirational Boot in the Booty (Rita, Takiela) – This is the year to reach your goal!
6:00 – 6:20 Members spotlights/Speaker & Write Presentations – Let’s Rock the House!!
6:20 – 6:30 SPAA DVD: Wow, Take a Look at This!!
6:30 – 6:40 Break
6:40 – 7:00 Power of Perception: Creating Your Powerful Brand
7:00 – 7:15 Q&A
7:15 – 7:30 Relationship building – Get to Know All the Awesome People Attending and Share Your Talents!
Register by emailing email@example.com. I guarantee you will love this event!!!!!
August is Speaker and Author Showcase Month!!! Members have the opportunity to showcase their talents!!! Stay tuned for more details.
- Meetings will end promptly at 7:30.
- During each meeting, interested members (i.e., those interested in public speaking) will have the opportunity to present for a defined length of time (e.g., ten minutes) so register soon to take advantage of the ground floor opportunities!
- Members will be able to share “golden nuggets” of information to SPAA local chapter members. For example, more about the relative merits of writing a book to enhance public speaking opportunities. Another topic may be the steps one goes through to write and get a book published. We will continue to present relevant topics and qualified presenters to attract members/prospective members to the monthly meetings. We are also open for one or more standing topics of general interest to the membership (e.g., updates on relevant research findings regarding public speaking and publishing).
- Inform the membership about key upcoming events/conferences/etc. either at the monthly meetings or through electronic newsletters.
- Invite guest speakers from the community (and beyond as financially feasible) to present to the group on topics that are of interest (e.g., how to relate/present effectively to individuals from different generations).
Register today! See you on July 25th!!! Have an awesome week! Rita