Because your process for requesting your certificate depends on what courses you are in, we cannot post the link here. When you have completed a certification course, please see the text LECTURE at the end of your course where you will find instructions for requesting your official certification and logo. You also should receive a completion EMAIL with instructions. (If you are a Transformation Academy MEMBER, there is also a course located in your dashboard called Member Resources that contains instructions and your coupons for receiving free add-ons.)
All of our coach certification and training programs are now 100% virtual and self-paced. We have 150,000 students from around the world and can no longer serve everyone through in-person classes. Our courses are hands on and consist of video-based training with printable worksheets. They are open-enrollment with lifetime access, meaning you can start any time, finish at your own pace, and complete the training from the comfort of your own home (and even in your pajamas!).
The 4 courses in the Master program are:
- Professional Life Coach Certification
- Life Purpose Coach Certification
- Happiness Life Coach Certification
- Goal Success Life Coach Certification
In most cases we do not have a payment plan available. However, we do have a membership program that offers access to all courses (based on membership level) for a monthly fee. Find out more at: https://www.transformationacademy.com/membership
Our general courses are generally 1 to 5 hours in length, plus self-study time. Our coach certification programs vary from 15 to 25+ hours each, including video content and time for completing self-study exercises. Our Master Coach Program takes approximately 65 hours to complete. Once you are enrolled in a course, you have access to it FOR LIFE, so there is no time limit for completion. Our courses are 100% virtual, consisting of video-based training with printable worksheets, meaning you can finish at your own pace from the comfort of your own home (and even in your pajamas!).
All of our coach certification and training programs are 100% virtual and self-paced. They are hands on and consist of video-based training with printable worksheets. They are open-enrollment with lifetime access, meaning you can start any time, finish at your own pace, and complete the training from the comfort of your own home (and even in your pajamas!).
Niche coaching utilizes core coaching principles along with highly specialized processes focused on a particular area that assist clients toward achieving their goal. Popular coaching niches include: health, career, life purpose, happiness, goal attainment, executive, fitness, dating, spiritual and business. There are dozens of other, more specialized niches. Many coaches narrow their focus by working exclusively with a specific age group or population which they can uniquely relate to, such as empty-nesters, retirees, recent graduates, or people rebuilding their lives after illness. Other coaches offer services in which their lifetime’s worth of career experience can serve as a catalyst for their clients’ careers, such as entrepreneurs coaching budding entrepreneurs, seasoned sales professionals coaching budding salespeople, or anyone with expertise that someone else would want access to.
In the rapidly growing field of life coaching, focusing on a targetable, highly motivated niche market has become a key to success because it:
• Helps you stand out from the crowd because your clients are coming to you for specific results that you are offering, rather than simply general “coaching”
• Takes the guesswork out of coaching because your coaching process is structured around a specific outcome
• Increases your confidence because you’re coaching based what you know and have experienced yourself
• Makes marketing EASY because you are a) promoting a specific RESULT and b) know exactly who your ideal clients are
Because of this, focusing your life coaching around a specific niche area is the most profitable AND fulfilling type of coaching.
Find out more about how to choose the right niche! CLICK HERE
A life coach helps clients:
• Change their thinking
• Increase their emotional wellbeing
• Change limited belief systems
• Reframe past experiences
• Set and achieve goals
• Make life changes
• Increase motivation
• Learn a new skill
• Change their self-identity
A therapist helps clients with these areas of their life, but they also help their patients:
• Diagnose and/or treat mental illness or clinical anxiety or depression
• Heal past trauma
• Cope with traumatic loss
• Cope with abuse
• Treat addiction or substance abuse
• Cope with relationship turmoil or violence
For additional detail about the boundaries between life coaching and therapy or related fields, click here.
After over a decade in the life coaching industry and coaching and training over 100,000 life coaches, we have come to realize there is a simple formula for life coaching success:
COMPETENCY (aka, being an effective coach)
+ MARKETING (aka, reaching the right clients)
= Great RESULTS for your clients and PROFITABILITY for you
There are 4 keys to all successful life coach training. The first two keys develop the first component of life coaching success: COMPETENCY. The second two keys develop the second component of life coaching success: MARKETING.
1. HOW: Learn proven strategies and techniques that give you the skills to be an effective life coach
2. WHAT: Learn and create step-by-step processes that guide your clients to achieve the specific results they want
3. WHO & WHERE: Identify who your ideal clients are, what problems they have, how you can solve their problems, and where you can connect with them
4. MARKET: Structure your coaching in a way that packages your unique gifts into a results-oriented program you can offer clients, and learn marketing strategies that have been proven to work for life coaches, such as joint ventures, speaking and free sessions.
Most importantly, GET STARTED (don’t wait for everything to be perfect) and KEEP GOING (by continuing to learn and grow as you go)!
Find out more about the 4 keys to success! CLICK HERE
Life coaching certifications are educational programs that train life coaches in various aspects of coaching and offer a certificate (offered by that organization) endorsing the coach who has completed the training program. There are many organizations that offer certification programs, and there are many types of coaching certifications.
Having a coach certification simply means that you have completed a program offered by a Coach Training Organization and have acquired the knowledge that organization teaches. There are organizations that claim to be an accrediting or governing body for the life coaching industry, however no organizations currently hold any legal authority over the field or other organizations.