- People aren’t “getting it” and I keep having to keep explaining what life coaching is…
- I don’t know how to explain what I do or offer… so I find it hard to network or promote my services… How do I get more clients? I hate marketing. I don’t know how to get clients. What I’m doing isn’t working.
- How do I get more clients? I hate marketing. I don’t know how to get clients. What I’m doing isn’t working.
- I feel like I’m on a hamster wheel of client chasing… I spend more time trying to get clients than coaching clients… and they don’t show up for sessions, don’t follow through, and don’t re-book sessions…
- I want to make more money… and I think my fees might be too low…
- I feel awkward “selling” so I end up coaching for free or not getting clients…
- Stop selling “coaching”—instead, sell RESULTS! Learn how outcome-based niche coaching not only makes people “get it” right away, but why it’s the key to coaching success!
- First, see #1… then, write a MAGNET MESSAGE (aka Elevator Pitch) that captures the transformation you offer so you never get stuck not knowing what to say again!
- Learn the ONLY marketing strategies that are proven to work for life coaches (hint, it’s not Facebook, business cards, or a website)!
- Learn the secret to getting more committed clients who stay with you longer (by offering a coaching package and using the client ascension process)!
- First, you need to really understand the true value of the transformation you offer… and then you need set the right price for your clients (and use the strategies in # 1-4 of course)!
- See #1-5…. AND know this: if what you do can help someone transform some area of their life, IT IS YOUR MORAL OBLIGATION to let them know!
If you’re ready to take your business to the next level,
check out Transformation Academy’s
Life Coaching Business
So, what is it that makes some coaches tremendously successful, while most life coaches struggle?
The answer is that a successful life coach know the answer to the
#1 question we are ALWAYS asked, which is:
“How do I get more life coaching clients?”
You see, life coaching is a labor of love… but it’s also a BUSINESS.
That’s why this complete life coaching business development program combines 6 of our top-selling
life coach entrepreneurship courses, plus includes powerful additional marketing content, all into 1 course!