The Complete Guide to Total Transformation: Be the Hero of Your Own Life Story, Fulfill Your Purpose, Master Your…
Have you heard the call of your true self, reminding you of your forgotten dreams? Have you felt drawn to break free of your limitations and live more authentically? Is there a fire within you that burns fiercely, even after years of trying to snuff it out?
Transformation happens. Sometimes it sneaks up on us after years of quiet suffering. Other times it is the inevitable side effect of a life struck by a sudden tsunami of unwanted change and pain. Sometimes we dive head-first into the journey we feel called to, but other times we cling desperately to “what was”, like a terrified butterfly unwilling to let go of the empty casing that once housed the caterpillar.
The truth is we cannot always control what happens in our lives, but we can control what we do with it. We have a choice—we can submit to a life of mediocrity and unfulfillment, or we can decide that life is supposed to be MORE—that we have a greater purpose for being here and we will do whatever it takes to determine our own destiny.
We invite you embark on a quest—a hero’s journey. Along the way, you’ll no longer see your pain or challenges as obstacles, but instead you’ll see them as steppingstones to a greater purpose. You’ll stop allowing others to write the chapters of your life story, and you’ll decide, once and for all, to live life on your terms.
This book is designed to help you:
- Identify the blocks that hold you back, so you can become unstoppable.
- Overcome fear of change, rejection and failure, so you can feel confident going for your dreams.
- Develop self-mastery by reprogramming limiting beliefs and patterns.
- Develop a growth mindset, so you know without a doubt that nothing can stand in your way again.
- Get absolutely clear about what you REALLY want and who you REALLY are, so you can stop living everyone else’s dreams.
Will you answer the call?
Checkout takes place on Amazon.com. For non-US purchases, search for this book on your country’s version of Amazon.