Group Life Coaching Blueprint: A Complete Guide to Creating a Group Life Coaching Business
Being a life coach is a fulfilling way to make money doing what you love, while making a difference! But, the truth is that not all life coaches are successful. Some never learn the skills they need to create a thriving business, and others get stuck because they’re only able to reach a certain level of success, and income, by meeting one-on-one with clients.
There is only so much time in a day, some of which is spent on marketing and other business-related-stuff. Once a coach fills their schedule with as clients, they reach the ceiling of their growth. Their only option is to raise their rates, but this isn’t always easy or even appropriate, depending on the population they serve. The good news is that there is a way to serve more people and increase revenue at the same time.
The secret to creating a successful life coaching business is offering group life coaching programs. Think about it, much of what you do with each client is exactly the same. If you say the same thing 10 times to 10 different people, why not say it to all of them at once? If you develop a program out of your coaching process, you can walk a group of people through the same coaching activities and steps, together.
By creating a group coaching business, you can:
1) reach more people in less time
2) offer an easy-to-sell low-cost option
3) upsell your favorite clients to one-on-one coaching
4) create a more predictable schedule and income
5) increase your per-hour revenue ($50 x 10 is greater than $150 x 1)
In this book, you will find the exact blueprint that thousands of our life coaching students have used to create their own group life coaching programs. You’ll learn everything you need to:
1) turn the process you use with your clients into a complete group coaching curriculum
2) learn professional communication and facilitation skills so you can effectively manage and lead your group
3) structure your offer, set your price, and create marketing campaigns that fill your groups
Checkout takes place on Amazon.com. For non-US purchases, search for this book on your country’s version of Amazon.